Re-Accredited by NAAC with ‘B’ Grade
Affiliated to AKKAMAHADEVI WOMEN’S UNIVERSITY, VIJAYAPURA
HEALTHY PRACTICES & CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Healthy Practices and Co-curricular Activities Adopted along with the curriculum:
1) In our college, daily activities begin with college prayer and salutation to the Nation through the National Anthem.
2) To improve the academic performance of the students Tests are conducted.
3) Students are made aware of the importance of regular attendance as a prerequisite for a better performance.
4) Special coaching classes for the academically weaker section students.
5) For the development of the students’ personality future prospects and further studies counseling sessions are being arranged.
6) Lectures and interaction sessions with the eminent resource persons.
7) The talented students are identified and encouraged to participate in the activities and competitions.
8) Students are motivated and opportunities are provided in the co curricular, extracurricular activities and sports for participation.
9) Training programmes are organized for enhancement of confidence and for the overall personality development.
10) Special workshops in Yoga for interested students.
11) Physically handicapped students are provided Wheel chair service in the college campus.
12) Drinking water and Refreshment facility are provided within the campus.
‘Chintana Bharathi Vrinda’ with an aim to develop the personality of the students, the founder principal Shri. K.B. Hanumantharaya Paved the way for formation of students forum " Chintana Bharathi Vrinda”.
Every year the office bearers of the forum are unanimously elected. The Co-curricular, extracurricular, Sports and cultural activities and competitions are regularly organized by the forum.
Smt.Ugamadevi Bhawarlal Nahar Theosphical Women’s College
The Theosophists at Hosapete came together with a noble intention started women's college in 1984-85. The College inaugurated by Smt. Sarojamma G. Shankar Gouda. This college has pledged to transform the vision of Dr. Anni Besant Second International President of Theosophical Society. Education in real sense should inculcate values of gender equality and remove discriminatory attitude & practice.
Hampi road, Hosapete (Tq.),